Cisco HyperFlex Workshop for Partner Engineers
This Cisco HyperFlex Systems SE Workshop has been designed to help pre-sales engineers (SEs) learn how to design and demonstrate HyperFlex solutions!
We know you are busy, so this workshop is conveniently split into two, half day sessions allowing you to stay on top of your normal business activities.
Cisco HyperFlex for Partner Engineers
This training will enable you to obtain both architectural and hands-on experience with designing and demonstrating HyperFlex solutions. Topics include HyperFlex architecture, data services, and platform operations. Having learned the architecture, you will explore how data moves within the platform, how to implement data protection, and how to monitor and manage the platform. You will also examine workload design for HyperFlex environments, and learn the guidelines for integrating Cisco HyperFlex into new and existing data centre environments. The labs will focus on how to effectively demonstrate key HyperFlex differentiators for your clients.
Two, four-hour sessions delivered via Cisco WebEx on consecutive days.
Who Should Attend
Engineers who need to scope, architect, and demonstrate HyperFlex solutions.
Knowledge of Cisco UCS, data centre and storage architecture fundamentals are highly recommended.
· Understand and describe Cisco HyperFlex platform architecture
· Identify the Cisco UCS components of the HyperFlex platform
· Cluster design options, and key use cases
· Discuss how HyperFlex handles compression, deduplication, encryption, and data protection
· Navigate the HyperFlex management platform, use capacity planning and sizing tools, and install and upgrade HyperFlex
· Identify technical and sales resources for HyperFlex engagements
Click here for data sheet.
Dates and Times:
HyperFlex Virtual Training Workshop for Pre-Sales SE’s and Architects
· January 10th and 11th 9:30 AM SGT (Singapore)
Virtual training will be held here:
Ferrer Park, Boon Keng, Potong Pasir
Cisco Systems, UE BizHub East, 8 Changi Business Park Avenue 1, Singapore - 486018
· January 16th and 17th 10:30 AM AEDT (Sydney); 12:30 PM NZDT (Auckland)
· January 23rd/24th 9:00 AM EST (New York)
· January 23rd/24th 1:00 PM PST (San Francisco)
· February 12th/13th 9:00 AM CET (Paris)
· February 12th/13th 1:00 PM GMT (London)
*Please note: You are expected to attend both days
Please click here to register